Well, I’m being brave.
Showing you my belly fat all hanging out sloppy-like.
I wasn’t going to share these because I didn’t think they were… “transformy” enough. I was hoping to have dramatic aesthetic results, but I think what I’ve achieved with T25 is… decent.
- I had zero core strength
- I was well over my normal weight
- I was sluggish
- I couldn’t really do anything that required cardio without panting, and
- I was stressed out and mildly sleep deprived
When I started I was using the modifiers a whole lot, but by the end I was kinda keeping up with Shaun T! It was hard and I skipped some days but I made them up with a few 2-a-days and just continuing the program a bit longer.
Now After T25:
- My weight only went down a few lbs and I lost a couple inches, but the non-scale results are great.
- I can run 3 miles nonstop again with no walking (probably more, but the loop I run in FL is about 3 mi. so I haven’t tried longer)
- My legs and shoulders feel stronger.
- Even my core feels sliiiiightly stronger (but they’re in ROUGH shape after these c-sections)
- My cardio has seriously improved, a lot less huffin’ and puffin’ when playing with Rohan. (And that one is the BEST of all the results)
- Plus there’s the satisfaction of completing a program I started.
- Oh yeah, and my back fat rolls have gone down a bit too! 🙂
I did not use the T25 nutrition plan. If I had, I’m sure my results would be seriously more dramatic. The first month of the program I was eating cleaner, but still a lot so I could compensate for the breastfeeding. The second month…I was in Florida…so you know I was eating like a horse, and it wasn’t clean. The only healthy thing I maintained while in Florida was drinking my shakeology every day.
I also didn’t do the Sunday stretch dvds…though I wish I had, I think I did it twice out of the whole two months.
At first when I took my t25 results photos I was disappointed. But I’m feeling a bit more realistic about it now. I made some physical improvements in just 2 months, spending only 25 minutes a day! That’s not bad at all. I had lots of excuses (working, travel, lethargia, deadlines, lack of time, marriage stress, and 2 very adorable excuses) but I pushed that aside and did what I had to do. I mean…it’s only 25 minutes!
What honestly helped me the most was being a part of my challenge group. I ran it with a fellow coach, and had some great, dedicated challengers. I knew I had to check in daily with my group whether I did the work out or not, whether I ate well or not, and having that accountability is what kept me from scrapping it when it got tough.
At one point I skipped 3 days in a row, and was like F it, I’ll just start over when I get back to NY…but I scrolled through the group and saw my girls working hard and gettin’ it in and it really motivated me to suck it up, and get back on the horse. That’s when I pulled out a few 2-a-days and tried to catch back up.
I’m currently doing Body Beast (weight training program) and will be mixing in T25 and PiYo videos as well for cardio and stretch/balance. I’m excited to get more results and can’t wait to see where I am in the next 30, 60, 90 days. (I’ll keep updating you here for sure)
Overall I’m happy with T25 and would recommend it to anyone who wants an effective workout that is short on time. I’m happy to help you stay focused and get results too. If you’re interested in joining my next challenge group (starts August 4) let me know!