I was voted most likely to host a talk show in high school.
My kindergarten teacher called me her “chatty cathy.”
I got so many talking tallys in school that the container would overflow each day so my teacher just started laying them across a table.
I’m not sure how many times my seat was moved in school for talking.
I’m available to speak to your group on the following topics:
- Goal setting / Life crafting / Personal Development at large
- Manifesting Your Desires with Ease
- The Business of Blogging / Starting a blog
- How to turn a side hustle into a business
- Monetizing your digital presence
Prior Speaking Engagements Include:
- Houston African American Bloggers Meeting 2015
- BlogHer Annual Conference 2015
- Type A Parent Annual Conference 2016
- Type A Vegas Summit 2016
- BlogHer Annual Conference 2016
- Self Care in Color Conference 2017
- Mom 2.0 Summit 2017
- BlogHer/SheKnows National Conference 2017
- Beaches Moms Conference 2018
- South Florida Bloggers Meeting 2018
- Her Power Moves Broward – 2019
- Fort Lauderdale Bloggers Meeting 2019
- Fort Lauderdale Bloggers Meeting 2020
“Danielle came with more knowledge to give to our members than was asked to give. She didn’t hold back when speaking direct truths we needed to hear about getting paid as a blogger.
I could not have asked for a better guest speaker for our virtual training.
Our members are still speaking highly of what Danielle shared with us. I highly recommend having Danielle speak about bloggers getting paid, if you need a reputable speaker. Thank you Danielle for helping our members see the value in the work they do as bloggers.”
— Vernetta R. Freeney, Organizer: Houston African American Bloggers
“She love fi chat!” — My gramma