Hey, remember when I got married… back in 2010!!?? I can’t believe it was that long ago! Remember how my photographer skipped out on us like an evil witch and then sent unedited and small photos to me. 🙁
Well…I remember. What I DIDN’T remember was to go through the photos that came with the little wedding package we had.
buy remdesivir online gaetzpharmacy.com/remdesivir.html no prescription
When I was in FL for the holidays my gram yelled at me because she didn’t receive a wedding picture from us. I told her that even I didn’t receive a wedding picture from us! Put it on the back burner to remedy later.
canadian pharmacy langleyrx.com no prescription
I was cleaning up and attempting to organize this weekend when I found a folder with my marriage license and the photo ordering sheet. Oooops! (I still need to find the video of the ceremony.) Reading the bottom of the sheet i saw some bad news….my photos are only available for printing 30 days after the ceremony. *teardrop
For some reason I tried to log in anyway, and….IT WORKED!! I ordered some shots for gram so she wont have to yell at me the next time I see her.
online pharmacy buy prednisone online best drugstore for you
Midway through browsing the shots I realize: I’m not a good wife/bride. Shouldn’t I have done this like…
online pharmacy buy cipro online best drugstore for you
the minute we got the info? Shouldn’t I have been thrilled about seeing the memories of my big day? I got a lil teary (preggo hormones) and asked John if I was a bad bride and explained why. He said “Your the best bride, you’re just untraditional.” made-up word aside, I like that. I’m just untraditional.
We’ve kinda had an UNtraditional ride:
- We dated, broke up, and dated again. (cardinal sin!)
- We moved in together before marriage. Well, before an engagement even.
- We didn’t have an engagement party, bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, bachelor/ette party
- We didn’t get married in a church.
- We didn’t have a full out wedding.
- We didn’t go on our honeymoon straight away
- We’re having a baby before having a house.
- We’re not baptizing/christening our baby
- We’re not doing the whole godparent thing
- We almost weren’t going to have a baby shower
Are you traditional? How long did it take you to go through and get your wedding shots printed?