I am psyched and here’s why:
* I have the wedding ceremony all booked!
We’ll have limo service, a beautiful private ceremony, a photo package, a dvd of the ceremony and extra time for some photos around the valley!
* I have an awesome photographer, she’s sweet and patient and I’m glad she’s on board. Oh yeah, and I kinda like her work too. lol
* David’s Bridal agreed to Rush, RUSH, RUSH my dress alteration!! It took me a while to get them to agree to it, but finally (after I would have to pay way extra) they agreed to have it to me in 5 days after first fitting (which will be happening today) They really fought me on it. Rush was 3 weeks! That’s no good.
* I really have NO WORRIES right now! I have little things to do like find shoes, (i’m probably going with pink so I don’t know why I am posting these lol)
order my flowers (a DIY project – a lily bouquet – might as well stick with the yellow theme for this post hehe),
and find jewelry
and a place for our celebratory dinner,
but otherwise I’m golden!!
* Oops that’s not true. We also need to find bands. John and I are going today to look and try on and also get him fitted. I kinda just want a plain white gold band with nothing on it:
but something like this would be nice too:
* We have an awesome Vegas Shoot scheduled with my initial wedding photographer Todd for 2 days after the ceremony. Love his work too and glad he’s available. I’m hoping to do this downtown vegas or the neon sign museum. Both kickass locations for a newlywed couple’s photo shoot in lieu of engagement pics!
* I get to plan another vacation! Yay Honeymoon! We’re thinking St. Thomas or Costa Rica if it’s just us 2, or, if we can get a group together a cruise! We haven’t cruised since 08, I miss it!
All in all I got the biggest thing (ceremony) out of the way and now I get to think about fun stuff. I plan to have everything I need to order done by Sunday. After this weekend I’ll only have to worry about makeup and hairstyles to show the artist! Fun!