Coming up soon is my All Inclusive Mexican Vacation
I’m exactly 40 days away from my next vacation!! When we booked back in January it felt like an eternity!
My wonderful man and I will be heading to the Hacienda Tres Rios Resort in Riviera Maya Mexico. Check out the website of this gorgeous eco-resort www.haciendatresrios.com. They build this luxury place without disturbing much of the environment. Que Verde!! There are cenotes, a nursery and a lil jungle action too.
We LOVE Mexico and actually went to the same area around the same time last year. Can’t get enuff I tell ya. There’s so much to do, you can’t get a full experience in just one week.
Well, since I’m a list-making, goal-oriented freakazoid, no matter what the occasion….here’s my Vacay Goal Lists:
Pre-Mexico To Dos:
- Get a sexy bikini
- Keep working out so I look good in said bikini
- Stockpile Cash
My Mexico Goals:
- Get deliciously darker (but wear sunscreen)
- Don’t be ugly (I get so lazy about my appearance when I’m on vacay, then I hate every pic I’m in)
- Finish my SCUBA Certifcation (waaahoooo)
- Journal every day
- Speak only in Spanish to everyone except John
- Snorkel in the middle of the ocean without a vest
- Take tons and tons of photos
- Eat EVERYTHING
Sounds pretty good to me!!