With Sharkie sleeping through the night I’m getting large chunks of sleep again and it is glorious I tell you! GLORIOUS! He’s giving us 9-12 hours a night and I’m getting 6-7 hours! It’s really amazing what having more sleep does for you. I didn’t realize how jacked up I was until now.
- dizzy spells or losing balance
- wanting to punch john in the face and murder everyone else
- forgetfulness (ok I’m lying, less forgetfulness)
- lethargic laziness all. the. time.
- daydreams of running away to the Westin for a weekend of quiet and sleep
- clear thinking
- I’m banging out pieces of writing that I was struggling with for WEEKS
- Working out feels good again and less like a chore (…except when it feels like a chore)
But wait, there’s more:
So ladies, please get some sleep tonight. It’ll make you smart, healthy, and even skinny! LOL
Seriously, do you notice a change in your days when you are getting more sleep at night?
How many hours of sleep do you get each night?