I should have posted this for you ladies weeks ago! I had it in my drafts but never clicked the publish button! ::sigh::
As you read this…pretend it’s new years day. LOL
The excitement of the new year and fresh start is palpable. We are all ready to start 2013 with new resolutions, goals, and plans to be better than ever.
This is wonderful, but I wonder how many of us have taken any time out to take stock of 2012? In my coaching practice I have my clients “close out” the year by looking back at how far they’ve come, how they’ve grown, and what they have learned and can do better in the upcoming year.
As natural hair enthusiasts and hair-oriented women, I say we must do the same year overview as it relates to our hair. We are quick to set goals saying “Oh I want to get to APL, BSL etc..” and I feel we should be just as quick to look back at what we’ve accomplished hair-wise as well.
online pharmacy buy orlistat online best drugstore for you
Consider asking yourself a few of the questions below:
- Overall, how did I feel about my hair this year?
- What did I learn about my hair this year?
- What did I find that worked well for me?
- What did I find or try that I will never try again?
- What techniques or tweaks to my regimen did I enjoy?
- How did I feel about my hair in January, versus July, and December?
online pharmacy buy premarin online best drugstore for youbuy filitra online galenapharm.com/pharmacy/filitra.html no prescription
- How has my hair grown this year?
- How do I relate to my hair now versus earlier in the year?
buy eriacta online galenapharm.com/pharmacy/eriacta.html no prescription
- How have my hair goals changed from 2012 to 2013?
- What were my goals for 2012? Did I reach them?
Questions like these get you clear on your progress from the prior year, and set you up for success in the year to come.
Here’s hoping you had a successful 2012 and reach your hair goals this year!
Happy New Year 😉