Well my friends, my “To do by 32” is all over with. (You can see my results HERE) Now I’m moving on with goals for my 33rd year of life. “What’s to be by 33!” This is going to be a very…full…year. John and I were just talking the other day about how things got hard for us after his accident and are going to remain “hard” for about another year with all the changes we’re going to go through. Despite things not going as planned, money being tight, and sacrifices being made, we’re making it through, and I’m feeling positive about my next year of life.
Here are my goals I intend to reach by September 10, 2014:
- Move to Florida (looks like it’s happening in january!)
- Get Driver’s License and fix up my dad’s old car to take to FL (end of Oct with any luck)
- Have healthy baby #2 and breastfeed for at least a year (march!)
- Get into best shape of my life (starting this journey May 1)
- Get laser hair removal and invisalign treatment (sometime after baby’s born)
- Earn a full time salary working from home: blogging, coaching, writing (workin on it!)
- Earn my masters degree (or be a class or two away from completing it) – stretch! (ummm)
- Save $XXXXX (to down payment acct & Roey & BabyH2.0 acct)
- Be featured in print, online, on radio, on tv (this is a huge stretch!)
- Be a published author (e-book counts! hehehe) (probably september)
- Have an even stronger, more loving and more connected marriage (always workin on this one)
- Have the training wheels off of Attractionista and have it thriving! (and earning a lot!) (by June)
- Be freelance writing for multiple online and print publications (asap!)
- Have a steady yoga practice again (after baby is born)
- Be actively home”schooling” Rohan (asap)
- Do a race / physical competition -obstacle course race perhaps?- of some sort (summer)
- Improve my photography and photo editing and be steadily shooting (asap)
- Have a weekend away, just John and I (probably august or early sept cuz lord knows I’m not gunna wanna leave that baby lol)
- Get a new tattoo (or 2) (sometime after baby is born)
Damn. That’s a big ol’ list.
As I read it over the theme seems to be business, my physical self, and my family. I guess that’s my focus for this year of life!