Linking up w/ the Weekly Money Checkup by MyPrettyPennies today!
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on Christmas gifts! I am really glad that I got started early this year. I hope to be done shopping by first week of December.
2. Today I am thankful for Quaker instant oatmeal and a surprisingly stress free commute.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was read a story to John’s 4 year old niece. She must’ve had the story read to her four trillion times but she loved hearing it anyway. We played “I Spy” with the book after the story was over and it was great seeing how much she knew with her letters, numbers, colors, shapes etc.
4. I will consider this week a success if I make it out alive on Friday. It’s going to be a crazy busy week at work and our quiet little office is going to be buzzing with loads of people and back to back meetings. Not fun. But Friday at 5pm will feel that much better.
5. I am looking forward to thanksgiving next week and having a half day that wednesday and no work till the following Monday 🙂 Woohoo!!
Play along too! Let us know:
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I am thankful ___________.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. I am looking forward to _____________.
I hope you had an excellent weekend, or at least a relaxing one.