ANOTHER WEEKLY MONEY CHECK UP via MY PRETTY PENNIES . com!!
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on swimsuits at H&M. I didn’t want to stand in line so I bought a few sizes of the bikinis I liked to try on at home. I’ve got the bag of unwanted bikinis under my desk to return to H&M today.
2. Today I am thankful for la shared vision with my husband and a bright future together. We had a great talk last night about what’s up for the next few years. I need those convos every now and then to right my compass.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was give myself a mani-pedi and flatiron my hair. Look good, feel good, right?
4. I will consider this week a success if I make it through all five days of work without screaming I”M GOING TO MEXICO BITCHEESSSSS at the top of my lungs when my bosses give me things to do.
5. I am currently craving cheesey eggs and bacon with french toast made by my dad. Yum.
You can play along with MyPrettyPennies too! Post below in a comment or on your blog!
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I am thankful ___________.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. I am currently craving_______________.
Happy Monday!!! Hope you had a fantabulous weekend!