Warning: Illegal string offset 'script' in /home/danfau7/okdani.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-socializer/includes/wpsr-shortcodes.php on line 52
OK Girls, let’s be real here. I’ve never gotten excited about a piece of cookware before. Let’s be honest. But having the opportunity to try out the Twiztt frypan got me geeked. What’s better is that I took it by my mom’s house when my cousin Bill (the family chef) was over. It was perfect, I got to try the pan out for this review, and I didn’t have to cook!
First glance, I loved that the pan was white, it made it just seem cleaner and healthier. We could’ve fried a pound of bacon in that thing and it would “feel” like a healthy snack. It’s good for a sometimey cook like me because it’s easier to see if the edges of my diced garlic or whatever is starting to turn brown. (I’ve been known to start a dish over a few times after having
burned overdone the garlic. That won’t happen to me with this bad boy!) We He rocked out an omelet on the pan with a bit of oil in the pan, per instructions. But then we tested if this pan was truly nonstick by frying an egg in it with NOTHING in the pan at all. (Not recommended, we were just being all…scientisty) And this pan shocked the heck outta me because the egg didn’t stick AT. ALL. It got brown but the pan didn’t.
The “eco friendly” pan is made of non-stick ceramic using “Thermalon” technology and, like the rest of the line is all about EASE.
From the company:
· Easy Entertaining – the melamine bowls take out an extra step and extra dishes. Take these bowls from stove top to the table. They look beautiful and save you the extra time during the holidays.
· Easy Cooking – Each skillet comes with a bamboo chopping board that fits perfectly on top of the melamine bowl, making it easy to collect waste when chopping.
· Easy Measuring – to measure cookware with capacity markings on all products.
· Easy Storing – Light weight construction and stackable products make this the perfect cookware for small spaces.
· Easy Gifting – Twiztt products make for the perfect gifts. Moms love the simplicity and dads love any new gadget to add to their collection.
I really want to find a negative for you so this review is balanced, but there isn’t one. The handle didn’t overheat, nothing stuck at all, the heating was even all around the pan, no hot spots, it was an all around quality product. John and I are going to bed bath and beyond after Christmas to look at the other items in the line. I was sent a small pan to review, but we’re going to go buy a bigger one, one with a top hopefully.
Have you tried the Twiztt line before? I hadn’t heard of it until recently.
So, happily I get to give away a Twiztt by Joan Lunden product to you girls!! Enter below to win this 4 piece Cut, Cook & Serve set:
Check out the Twiztt line of products at Bed Bath & Beyond!
Enter below to win. Good Luck!!
Thanks for your patience with me girls, I’ve got loads of giveaways for you coming up, but I’ll be sprinkling in my usual mommy-random-life stuff in between. Happy Holidays!