When I think of natural disasters I think of hurricanes, tornadoes, volcanoes and earthquakes.
But, if we think about it, toddlerhood is a natural disaster as well.
10 Reasons Why Toddlers are Natural Disasters
1. They destroy homes, belongings and all personal property.
2. After encountering a natural disaster you’re left with feelings of bewilderment.
3. There arent many ways to protect yourself from them.
4. Moving won’t help you avoid one.
5. They cause your belongings, and debris to go flying everywhere.
6. They leave you scarred for life – physically and emotionally.
7. They make you wonder “God, why me!?”
8. Eruptions are random and unpredictable
9. They have no regard for human life
10. They’re costly to recover from.
What say you? Do you agree? What other ways are toddlers Natural Disasters?
*as I”m writing this, my toddler has gotten himself stuck in an empty pampers box and is playing with a toy just in reach instead of trying to get out.
*I went to get my camera and he got out, I said can you do what you were just doing and he just looked at me like this:
::sigh::….I absolve his naturaldisasterness….