*Cold weather sucks and I really hate it. I’d love to live in NYC from May to November and in Palm Beach for the rest of the year. Gunna have to win the lotto and get on that plan.
*Every time some tax form comes in the mail I get so excited. I love doing our taxes. Not sure why. It’s just tedius data entry…which in general I’d hate. Maybe cuz it’s a game of, let’s see how much we get back (if we get back). I dunno…but I dig it.
* This kid refuses to play with any of his real toys. He likes paper, socks, bottles, remote controls and boxes. Don’t hand him a toy (except for his dinosaur lovey) or he’ll smile, look at you like you’re stupid and cruise away to find a non-toy to play with.
* Can we just start potty training today?
* Flight: Well acted, but disappointing. I really wanted to love this movie but it felt like a long commercial for God and AA.
* Silver Linings Playbook: I liked this movie! Although there was only one scene where Catniss (what’s her real name again?) showed any emotion as she delivered her lines, it was well acted overall. Robert Dinero was great in it, and so was Hangover guy who’s name escapes me now too. I love that Dinero wasn’t all big tuff guy typical Dinero in it. He had honesty, and patheticness (that’s not a word is it?), sadness, quirk. He gave a good showing, didn’t phone it in. I didn’t know anything about the movie before watching it and I was happily surprised. Best film though? I don’t know.
* If I were Lance Armstrong and I was lying for this long…I’d just keep on lying. Deny, deny, deny. And then try my best to leave the public eye, lol.
* I don’t like Michelle Obama’s bangs and I didn’t like that silver robot suit coat she was wearing either. Am I the only one that finds it strange that First Lady’s are supposed to be well dressed accessories to our President? (Not that I mind seeing – and judging – the fashion, mind you) I wonder if she wants to go back to practicing law.
* I couldn’t care less about Kanye, Kim, their baby, or if Beyonce was lipsynching or not. (Am I…gulp…getting old?!)