This was a busy week, but I’m grateful for it.
I interviewed a lot, and hopefully will have more next week (or better yet, a job offer)
I went to a bridal show and then put myself on a wedding diet, more on that later (but I mean wedding stuff diet, not food diet)
Worked a 2 day temp gig on Thurs/Fri that was the most boring thing ever, but hey, it’s money! And only 2 days, so how can I really complain.
Finally finished The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo… OH GAWD, SO GOOD! Now I’m waiting for my mom to finish the second book in the series so I can read it….but I may end up buying it myself if I can’t hold out. Have you read this series?? DO IT!
Yesterday I went to Alice’s Tea Cup for a tea party with some friends. It’s the cutest place ever! But kinda tiny and so-so service.
I kinda sucked at my goals this week though:
* Kick arse at my interviews and get some more scheduled – well, I did this one!
* Go through clothes and switch out summer/winter/giveaways – I didn’t even make an attempt
* Tidy apartment and run household errands – nope, not a one
* Write each day – I did!!
* Workout at least 3 times – huh? what was that? there’s static on the line, didn’t hear ya
* Make itinerary and vendor question list for Vegas trip – nope, but my excuse is my new wedding diet! That works right?
Enjoy your Sunday!! Here’s to a great week ahead!