It’s Tendril Tuesday! We’re talkin’ hair…and specifically today I’m wondering what I’m going to be doing next with my hair. I’m due for another fade/shape up of the sides….but not sure if I want to.
OH LINK UP BELOW with your hair related posts, K? And don’t forget to visit the other bloggers who link their posts. It’s all about support!!
My family has been asking me what I’m going to do next with my hair. I’m in between a few things:
1. The halley boy cut (I love this, but the only way to keep it easy to handle/style would be to perm it, otherwise it would take forever to do my hair again….)
2. Keeping it similar to what I have now, but more dramatic. Fading the sides again but this time up to a defined line and keepin the top long enough to (kindasorta) play with:
3. Growing it out from where it is to a slightly longer short cut like these:
4: Cutting it super low (on new year’s day) and just letting it grow out from there, and document the journey over the year.
What do you think of my options? Any ideas for me?
What Should My Next Hair Style (or cut) Be?
- Grow it out to a slightly longer natural tapered 'do (61%, 72 Votes)
- Permed Halley 'Do (18%, 21 Votes)
- Cut all off and let it grow back over the next year (17%, 20 Votes)
- Dramatic Faded side / Longish Top (10%, 12 Votes)
Total Voters: 118