I know it’s not officially summer, but it feels like it is.
I’m going to have the busiest summer I’ve had in a long time (possibly ever) with 2 classes for the coaching program, 3 classes for the grad program, working all day, and coaching night/weekends. Dag. I got tired just writing that!
So, in addition to the must-do items above, my goals for the summer are:
1. Save $xxxx to personal savings and baby savings
2. Get As in every class (gulp!)
3. Get to “full practice” with coaching
4. Maintain one night a week where I can guiltlessly be a lazy bum, eat crap and watch tv.
5. Work out and meditate consistently despite packed schedule (a.m.s)
6. Have a weekly date-night with John no matter what.
7. Enjoy the park (even if only to go there to study)
8. Preserve my sexy
9. Get pregnant 🙂
What are your goals for summer? Hopefully yours are more fun than mine!