Roey’s lookin at the camera like I’m lookin at this Monday Morning…. ::sigh::
(But seriously, how funny is this pic, poor kid…)
Happy Mind Right Monday….
How was your weekend girls? Hope it was relaxing and fun. Mine was gym, errands, family, errands, work.
My Rohan is almost potty trained!! He’s all good during the day. Waking up dry from naps, in underwear all day! Only one accident in the past week! At night he’s in pull ups.
My Kaya has been gaining her little courage bit by bit and this past week started walking, like legit walking, no hand holding for “safety” and she’s just on the move! (check the vid on instagram)
She’s also teething and is cranky with a low grade fever.
My poor lil Kayabear.
I’m taking it easy on myself this week.
- Love on my kids all I can
- Keep eating cleaner
- Put paint samples on the wall and make a decision
- Clean the house up (Starting my Flylady stuff again)
- Move each day (I’m doing 21 Day Fix workouts again)
- Straighten my hair
I’m super grateful for:
- My wonderful family and friends.
- Day jobs
- The interwebz and making money from it.
- Rohan being semi-potty trained
- Kaya walking!
- Roey’s new school he’ll be starting on Thursday (random start, I know)
- Game of Thrones ::look::
- Abraham Hicks
- Coaching and being coached
- Resolve carpet cleaner and washable crayongs
- Freedom of choice
- This laptop
Your turn!! Happy #MindRightMonday