Happy Thanksgiving To You!!!
Here’s wishing you a day of laughter, joy, family, friends, food, and fun.
Remember to take time to thank the people in your life for all they do.
I officially want to thank all of you dear readers for supporting OKDani.com over the years. I appreciate every single email, comment, click, and pageview
My Thanksgiving was going to be spent with my family, but mom’s kitchen is being renovated and they won’t finish until Saturday. John has to work… So…I’m packing for Thanksgiving!!
Anybody wanna bring me and Roey a plate? (Extra stuffing please.) ….. no seriously…anybody?!
We’ve been trying to finish up the food in the house so we have less to give away or move, so I’m not going to cook an elaborate meal. I found a few things so I’ll be making a makeshift Thanksgiving dinner to eat later tonight when John gets in…..ooorrrrr…..I’ll order in. ::hangs head in lazy lazy shame::
At first I was a little bummed that our thanksgiving is going to be like any other day…. but then I looked around at all the work I have to do for this move, and I’m grateful to have the day to get stuff done.
Thanksgiving Gratitude List:
- hotwheels and matchbox cars being a $1.00 piece of entertainment
- rohan going down for his naps with no argument
- goodwill taking all my junk
- a warm cozy apartment
- my parents and all their love
- my friends old and new and my growing network in florida
- black friday sales – I’m bout to go HAM online ::hugs capital one card close to chest::
- kaya sleeping more – I guess she’s growing
- florida in under a week
- free printables online
- pinterest (i’ve been goin hard over there lol)