In case you’re unaware, September is the best month of the year and here’s why:
- My birthday
- Umm…..My birthday?
- Oh yeah, my dad’s bday, my cousin’s bday, my bestie’s bday, my other cousin’s bday, and my other bestie’s bday.
- …..My Birthday!!
Seriously though, I think it’s conditioning from starting my school years in September, but this month always feels like another January for me. A fresh start, a time for setting goals, a new beginning…of what…not sure yet, but that’s just what it feels like OK?! Also September means fall is coming so we have the beautiful leaves to look forward to, nice fashion, decent weather (in NYC) and the holidays right around the corner.
Last September sucked with the whole infertility scare business, but this September is going to kick ass. I have exactly zero concrete plans for the month, or even for my birthday, so I don’t know why I’m so sure this month is goin to rock…but it will!
My goals for the month:
- Start getting Sharkie on a daytime schedule
- Work out 5x week
- Do a good photoshoot of the Sharkster (or with him)
- Have 4 date nights with Johnny
- Read 2 books for pleasure
- Write a little each day
- Earn more than I earned last month
- Try to increase readership on this blog and hair blog (but how?!)
- Wake at 5 or 6am and work on business each morning
- Get to doctors/dentist for checkups
I really want to focus on my business and getting my body back in shape for the rest of this year…Let’s see how that goes!
What are your plans for the month? What’s your number one goal for September?