I’m a lil behind!! This is the one month update for Roey, but he’s 6.5 weeks today. I’ll catch up shortly. The collage of photos I posted yesterday are from his one month birthday.
We’re officially out of newborn clothes. I can’t believe I will have to put them away…i’m avoiding it and keeping them in his drawer just taking up space.
Rohan’s breastfeeding about every 1.5 to 3 hrs. We are following his lead despite the doctor saying we should stretch it to 3 hours or more. If he’s rooting, and isn’t self soothing with his hand, and I get the hungry cry, a boob is going in his mouth. He’s nursing for longer periods of time now, and the times when John feeds him expressed milk in the bottle, he takes 3 to 5 ounces at a time.
- The Beatles & Andrea Boccelli
- Pulling hair (mine and his own…and his daddy’s chest hair)
- Tummy time
- His stuffed lion
- Car rides
- Being bounced by daddy
- Squealing and trying out smiles and expressions
- Seeing the world around him and looking at everything intently
- His Uncle Garrison
- Waiting the 3 seconds it takes for me to whip out my boobie
- Being in a car that’s not moving
- Being in the same position, looking at the same stuff for too long
- Scooting a lot more now. I’m scared he’ll be walking like….tomorrow.
- Smiling more consciously
- Starting to coo and squeal more
The first month has been amazing and tiring. I have a feeling every month will be.