Linking up with www.myprettypennies.com again this week:
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on food for a short notice bbq John and I threw at my parents house. We expected 15 people, bought food for 20, and then 8 showed up. Needless to say I’ll be eating bbq foods all week (maybe 2).
2. Today I am thankful that I have such amazing family and friends, oh and for health insurance too.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was ….well…we’re TTC….so….I’ll let you guess what the answer to this question is 🙂
4. I will consider this week a success if I get my school work handed in, sort out my finances and kick ass at work…oh yeah…and have my messy ass apartment cleaned up.
5. My favorite cuisine to prepare is I guess Italian or Mexican. They’re both easy and have great big flavors. Italian I love for the basil and oregano, Mexican I love for the cilantro and lime.