Where’d the weekend go?
Hell, where’d the last 2 weeks go?
Seriously. Warp. Speed. Craziness.
Well, it’s Mind Right Monday and I’ve got goals and grates out the wazoo, but first…..
(well….mine and the bank….) But still….
MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MIIIINE!!!! ::spins::
I have SO much work to do in this place, inside and out, but…it’s all mine to do whatever the hell I wanna do with it! *squeal!*
Goals for the week:
- Unpack fully and get lists of ‘urgent needs’, ‘should get pretty soon’ and ‘can waits’ together
- Work more diligently on potty training Ro
- Finally go a week without a visit to the pediatrician *fingers crossed*
- Tidy house (I don’t know how a house can be both empty and messy…but somehow I have achieved that in one weekend)
- Write for BLM project
- Get new water system put in
- Run little errands and get new black pants
- Find a doctor for myself, cuz this being sick stuff is getting ridiculous at this point…
- Get some freaking sleep – 11:30 bedtime the latest
- Take my first run in my new neighborhood
- Spend no money (outside of pants, and the new water system…so… Basically, only spend $2000. #fml #fmwallet)
I’m super dee duper grateful for:
- my kids’ pediatrician
- modern medicine
- health benefits
- my health and being able to fight a cold without a serious infection
- dude on fiverr gettin my blog up
- Tiffani holding shit down for our #momference while my life imploded
- the #Momference at large!
- deadline extensions
- closing on my first home
- Rohan loving his house
- My job, my “side hustles” and my opportunities
- Xfinity coming thru like the wu in time so I could catch walking dead 🙂 #skewedpriorities
- my aunts ever-outstretched arms taking the children so I can move/unpack
- tea and publix deli sandwiches
- ibotta and shopkick
- couponing! (omg it’s so much fun!…::side eye to self for being a cornball::)
- not having to take Ro to “school” today.
- easy commute