I know it’s late girls, I’ve been just lounging with my little shark all day Sunday and cleaning up the house in spits and spurts. How was your weekend ladies? Mine was OK but Sunday Roey’s teething was really bothering him. He was a crank and a half and in such pain I had to give him some Tylenol. It seemed to help him out a bit, but he was kinda the same yesterday. Yanking at his ear, chomping on everything and drooling with seemingly no relief. He had short periods of time where he was OK independently, but mainly wanted to be snuggled and held.
Last night was the first time he made a major barf. I gave him a new cereal for the first time (Gerber whole wheat) and he ate it lazier than usual, and then about 20 minutes later after his bath, I’m nursing him and he unlatched and looked at me like “mommy, what’s going on?” I just knew a barf was coming… and then KERRPLOOOWWEEEEE! After that he was up and at em, ready to escape my arms and go play…too bad it was bedtime. I don’t know if it was the cereal or if he’s coming down with something or what, but I hope he feels better soon! He seems perfectly fine this morning. Getting into everything already.
That said, I’m a day late on getting in gear with my goals.
This week my goals are to:
- work out 5 times
- read for pleasure
- stick to my cleaning up schedule
- work, work, work
- write each day after Roey goes down
- finish up my lil desk area
- get all my lil to dos done before the weekend so I can relax at my parents’ house
I’m super grateful for:
- Roey’s health
- Ability to be home with Roey
- Online shopping
- The gym and the dreadmill
- Roey learning to fall on his butt
- Not being a label whore
- ThePirateBay ::avoiding eye contact::
- Jillian Michaels and Jari Love DVDs 🙂
- The future
- Inexpensive baby clothes at Target
- Financial blessings
- Successfully dodging my son’s headbutt attempts
- My journal
- My lil workspace
- Winning a lil something! (I’ll tell you soon)
- Finding diaper deals
- Feeling generally happy
- Getting my eyebrows done (they were wolfing)
What are your goals for the week? What are you grateful for?
Oh, if you have a second, go check out my natural hair blog for an interview with WEtv star April Daniels! 🙂 My very first celebrity interview! EEEEEP