Happy November Everybody!!
It’s crazy how this year has flown by. Holiday time is quickly approaching and soon…BAM… it’s 2011.
Goals for November:
1. Get a steady dayjob
2. Do Nanowrimo!
3. Get drivers permit & 5-hour certificate
4. Workout 3x each week minimum
5. Finish most of my Xmas shopping
What is nanowrimo you ask? Well, you can check it out here: http://www.nanowrimo.org/.
It’s a challenge for writers to complete 50,000 words in the month of November. I’ve had 2 novels swimming around in my head for a while so this challenge is just what I need to get me focused on my writing.
Will you be doing nanowrimo too? Let’s keep each other on track!
Goals for the week:
1. work out 3-5 times
2. write every day
3. resume jobhunt
4. xmas shopping
I am grateful for:
- John, family and friends
- my little brother being awesome
- technology and the internet
- health of me and my loved ones
- heat in our apartment
- getting to meet my mentee this week
- the future
What are your goals for november, or the week? What are you grateful for? Will you do nanowrimo? Have a great day lovely ladies!!