I’m smushing together my Mind Right Monday with My Pretty Pennies‘ Weekly Money Checkup today!
Wild and crazy, right?! 🙂 I know, I know, hold on to your hats.
To link up with me for Mind Right Mondays, just write your goals/gratefuls for the week in the comments section here, or post to your blog and link back to OK, Dani
- Get my schoolwork done – this is major, I have soooo much writing to do.
- Be productive at work
- Hit the gym 5 times – I found a monday and tuesday yoga class at an NYSC near my office. yay.
- Have a date night with Johnny
- Better organize my “social calendar” haha (makes me sound fancy)
- Finish Ask and it is Given and start reading Gorgeously Green (thanks Jude)
- Surviving a busy weekend
- Being married to my bestest friend
- Family and friends (old and new) and their health
- Laughing hard at something and remembering it later and laughing hard again
- New York Sports Clubs
- My 9-5 job
- Coaching and other entrepreneurial pursuits
- My dad retiring
- Opened eyes
- Loads of books to read
- School, even though it’s a headache this week
- Savings, and being able to afford school
WEEKLY MONEY CHECKUP
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on: excluding rent, $115 to a web designer to build my coaching site (I’m now in a paypal dispute with that jackass).
2. Today I am thankful that even though I went over budget in the “fun” category this weekend, I don’t feel guilty or upset because it was so much fun.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was make a spicy veggie soup that John loved.
4. I will consider this week a success if I stay on budget and get my schoolwork done. (I have SO much to do)
5. This time last year I was newly engaged to Johnny, I started lightly job-hunting, was debating grad school and coaching certifications, and I was growing out my hair.
What are you grateful for? What are your goals for the week?
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I am thankful ___________.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. This time last year _________.
Hope you have a kickass week!