A few things:
1. Florida has been cold. WTF
2. My family has far too many December birthdays. Why’s everybody tryna steal Jesus’ shine?
3. I cannot find cute and inexpensive work clothes to save my life.
Hmmm…. maybe it’s not such a happy monday after all….
Hope you girls had a great week and weekend. My week was hectic and a definite learning experience (working mom life is a trip)….but on a good yet masochistic note, I got my Insanity Max: 30 this weekend (!) and…laaaaaawd. That’s all I gotta say until Friday, just….Lawd!
Let’s see, what else is goin’ on over here. House hunting is going okay, I’m looking forward to the holidays, and I’m actually getting some shopping done! Are you done with your shopping yet? I can’t wait until everyone’s all together on Christmas eve, partying it up!
OK OK Mind Right Monday time:
My goals last week… I don’t even remember. So we’re not going there.
We’re starting fresh today.
Goals for the week are:
- Find a morning ritual for me and Roey to share
- Finish all Christmas shopping
- Max Out with Shaun T and Pump up with the Les Mills crew
- Drink more water at work
- Get my planner created for 2015
- Find some bleepin’ work clothes
- Run on Saturday
- Do househunty stuff
- Read to Roey every night
I’m really super grateful for:
- My entire family and all of my friends old and new
- Earning money with beachbody and blogging
- A renewed drive and sense of purpose with my business
- Getting my car down here next week
- A library being so close by (even tho I still use NYPL online :))
- Nair ::avoids eye contact::
- Free samples at publix and costco n stuff
- Having all that I need and most of what I want
- Being generally healthy and well
- Modern medicine
- Spending the day with my littles yesterday
- Kaya kinda weaning herself…and boob jobs being inexpensive #realtalk
- Sales! Everywhere, just sales all over! And coupons… and Kohlscash and Ebates!
- Nike+ Finally using it and loving it as much as people said I would
- My gram cooking for me all the time