Happy Monday Girls!
My weekends zoom by so fast it’s ridiculous. How was your weekend? Are you ready for the week?! I hope so … cuz it’s here anyway!
Let’s see, my sweet Kaya girl had to go to the hospital Saturday morning. She’s developed pink eye from her never ending cold / sinusitis. The doc said (in the most “oh by the way” manner ever) that conjunctivitis is often a precursor to the flu or a very severe respiratory infection. Great! Thanks doc. She was like “don’t be alarmed if you see fevers spiking so high you feel you should bring her in. Just give her a little advil.” WTF!!
So baby girl is sick, and baby boy is coughing up lungs.
I tell you, my kids have been sick since December.
Roey gets cold after cold, I’m guessing from day care. And Kaya gets whatever Roey brings back.
I’ve gone ONE week without a pediatrician visit (I actually made it a goal one Mind-Right Monday lol)
It’s really frustrating that I don’t have magical powers to just ZAP the sickies out of them.
If a genie pops out of a bottle for me, for one of my wishes I’m asking for the power to just zap healing energy at people. Then I’d just walk through hospitals zapping people until security catches me and runs me out of the place. (Then I’d sneak back in when security changes shifts and commence the zapping.) I’d go on a world tour of health zapping to every corner of the earth. How awesome would that be. Everyone in perfect health, and can get on with living a well life.
My weekend was fast. But I’ve been on my grizzy (grind). S-l-o-w-l-y getting the house together, and getting my biz stuff together. (More on that later this week)
OK SO how I fared with last week’s goals:
- Keep “done” list
- Get fully unpacked
- Start preparing for Kaya’s birthday party
- Start Insanity Max 30 (yeah…..)
- Work on writing projects
- Work on Roey potty training
I am OK with this. My done list is SUPER long, so I don’t mind seeing the red items here.
This week’s goals:
- Keep Kai and Ro separated until contagious time ends
- Set up home office
- Start Insanity Max: 30! (side eye’s self)
- Get all laundry done, and put away.
- Unpack fully (additional side eye)
- Not have to go to pediatrician
- Start planning DaniFaust.com in earnest
- Sell fridge
- Get photoshoots scheduled
- Create new cleaning schedule for John and I
- Continue potty training efforts (I got Roey’s school on board!)
- Write, write, write.
- Carve out dedicated alone time with MeMyselfandI, John, Ro and Kai
- Find a good designer
It’s going to be a busy week. I wake at 6, but I’m going to have to start waking at 5:30 to pack in all I need to pack in.
I am super grateful for:
- Family and friends
- Kai getting braver with walking
- My kids health overall
- Modern medicine
- My day job
- My business(es)
- The interwebz
- Coupons!! (I saved $13 with clipped coupons at the grocery yesterday! #bestfeelingever)
- A huge opportunity I received this week
- The future
- The present
- My past
- Our yard, and Rohan LOVING it
- Having nice neighbors
- My health and well being
I’m wishing you a great Monday, and an excellent week.