Happy Monday Errybodaaayy!!
What are your goals for the week? What are you grateful for?
My goals are:
- make a good first impression at the new job
- xmas shopping (i need to stop browsing and actually make purchases)
- return to the gym (i’ve been a slackin’ heffa these days)
- run my millions of errands: cleaners, library, bank deposits etc..
- tidy up the house
- buy blazers
- try not to spend $10 a day on lunch
- work on new budget
I’m super grateful for:
- My husby and family
- Great friends, old and new
- Health Benefits coming my way soon 🙂
- Our place
- The blogosphere
- Tangled! via Dr. Yakini
- Hot water
- John’s spicey rubbed bbq ribs
- Getting to decorate for Xmas
- Inexpensive Living Room sets
Well I dunno bout you girlies, but I’m in a good mood today. And having to wake up crazy early + good moods, usually don’t go together for me.
I’m happy to get to work and get back to my beloved classes at NYSC this week. And I’m kinda glad that I have an excuse to shop for myself during this Xmas shopping season. I really have no work clothes to speak of. I should’ve checked my closet more thoroughly before last night and realized how dire the situation was earlier. Where do you guys shop for cute suiting that wont break the bank?
I’m super excited to go see the pre-screening of Tangled this weekend!!! I was graciously invited by fellow blogger and all-around fab chick, Dr. Yakini from The Prissy Mommy Chronicles, to join her on Saturday for the movie. I read Jennifer’s post about Tangled on Baby Making Machine and was insanely jealous of her good luck.
Now, I’m not a Disney freak by any means (tho I could recite Aladdin to you word for word…and probably Lion King too), but I wanted to see this flick ever since I heard about it and have high hopes for it… and really, anything hair related makes me happy. I’m super psyched and will be letting you guys know all about it after.
Are you guys gunna see Tangled? What are your goals for the week? And what are you grateful for?