Warning: Illegal string offset 'script' in /home/danfau7/okdani.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-socializer/includes/wpsr-shortcodes.php on line 52
I hope you ladies had a great weekend, and for all of you in the NY/NJ area, I hope you’ve gotten your power back and are putting your lives back together. I’m loving the outpouring of support and generosity being shown from so many people all over! My parents are still without power, my dad macgyvered the heating system somehow so they have heat and hot water now at least. Hopefully they get power back soon. Though my mom is becoming a lil Bobby Flay, making cakes and whatnot on the grill! lol.
Anyhow, it’s Monday and we need to get our minds right. What’s your week looking like? What are you grateful for? *BONUS Question* What is your major intent for the week?
My major intent for the week is to:
- Be more mindful/conscious/intentional about my daily gratitude practice.
I do my lil grateful lists every day, sometimes writing them down, doing them at random times each day. This week I want to try to focus and do my gratitude practice first thing in the morning and last thing before bed, and see how that feels.
My goals for the week are to:
- gym it up daily (yes! I found a cheap gym nearby to take classes and run in the winter!)
- begin writing workbook
- clean up apt
- do some shooting
- work on business stuff nightly
- drag my arse all the way up to where I used to live to vote (yeah…forgot about that whole absentee ballot thing)
- learn more signs in sign language
I am incredibly grateful for:
- my and my family’s health and well being
- electricity, heat, hot water, fios
- my ninja
- my smiley baby boy
- my other baby (my camera lol)
- NYPL and their ebooks/audiobooks
- the holiday season
- vivid dreams
- feeling like a good mommy
- clarity and focus
- this pineapple upside down cake that is DEElicious
- the internet
- rohan’s bounceroo
- moisturizing conditioners and coconut oil
Your Turn!! Link up with me below so we can visit you and help keep you accountable! Don’t forget to include a link to OK,Dani and the Mind Right Monday button.