Hey girls!! Happy Monday.
I gotta say, I’m riding high this afternoon!
(If we’re friends on Instagram you already know this but…) I woke up early for no good reason, and got TONS done this morning before Rohan woke up. Kaya slept in longer than usual too.
Then, Today….I had the awesome opportunity to chat with Mocha MOB mommy Cheryl on her radio show. We chatted about the holiday season and how to THRIVE (and not just survive them.) She’s a pro you guys, check out her program on Mondays at noon eastern. You can listen to today’s show here: http://www.dfwiradio.com
Speaking of programming, last night the #BeautyBChat girls had another fantastic event. This time, it wasn’t just a twitter chat. We were LIVE, on google hangout, twitter and youtube. We had great topics ranging from hair care to fashion to makeup to fitness (that was my bit *squee*) and some awesome giveaways too. I spoke about tips to avoid holiday weight gain. It was also just a lot of fun. If you missed it, you can watch the recording here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKv6G8vgUSY
So back to Mind Right Monday…Last Week I said I was going to take it easy on myself for the next 3 weeks.
The goals I set then are still in play for this week and next, so here’s my progress on them:
- pack up some, pare down some – yup yup, i’m on it
- write for OKDani and other projects – yup yup, I didn’t get much work done on my other writing projects though
- enjoy lots of family time with John and the kids – fitting it in between John’s classes and work schedule but it’s happening
- workout with Shaun T each day – not every day, but still in it to win it
- get doc appts scheduled for the kids and I – totally forgot. I popped it here but didn’t write it in my planner (duh!)
- advertise my free 7 day clean eating group – I did a lil bit. I MUST get more comfortable with self promotion
- take time each day to rest and renew – I AM. I’m FORCING myself to do this.
Adding a lil sumthin to the list:
- get family holiday photos taken
- continue househunting from afar
I’m really grateful for everything right now. There’s this simmering anxiety in me with all I have going on and all I have to do now and once I get to Florida, but… I’m SUPER DUPER grateful to have the “problems” I have.
I’m extra grateful for:
- My family and extended family
- My friends old and new
- Kaya cruising
- Rohan talking soooo much
- Getting 2 kids to nap at same time
- My mobile office
- Family “selfies” attempted
- Gratitude App
- My ponynub
- Verizon Fios
- Goodwill taking our old stuff
- Free boxes
- Not being pregnant during this move
- My Japanese exfoliating wash cloth
- Postpartum shedding areas filling in again