Good Mind Right Monday morning girls! How was your weekend? Mine was lovely. We went to my family reunion, and I’ll tell you all about it tomorrow. Today I’m focusing on getting my mind right.
You can get your mind right too! Just join The Mind Right Monday crew (Mamademics, Reese & Coco, and Me!) by posting about your goals and what you’re grateful for. Grab the image above and link to your post below! If you’re not a blogger but want accountability too, just post your goals/gratefuls in the comments!
Let’s see how I did with last week’s goals:
- Continue reading THIS BOOK along with John and do some of the exercises
- Workout daily
- Blog at least 4 times
- Write my pieces before deadline and start my personal writing project up again
- Get more items sent to goodwill and organize a little more
- Get a haircut/straighten and do something else to pamper me
- Enjoy my family reunion
- Look for new vegetarian meals to try
- Get to Target for last items I need for Roey’s “preschool” adventure
This week I plan to:
- Continue reading THIS BOOK with John
- Hit up Target.com for a cheap pair of pants that fit (#thestruggleisreal)
- Play on abcmouse.com with Rohan for a few minutes each day and download some new learning apps
- Work out DAILY
- Get back to eating healthily, and drinking water like it’s my job
- Get back on track with my writing projects and submit pieces before deadline
- Deep condition my poor neglected hair
- Do something to pamper me
- Keep Rohan bare butt as much as possible and get him using that potty more frequently
- Get some alone time
- Find another gig
- Fix up the bedroom
- Work on Roey’s “curriculum” (using that word VERY loosely)
- Plan for my next fitness challenge group
I’m grateful for:
- Having such an amazing family, and interesting, active extended family
- Our lil car making the trip this weekend!
- Coming home to a nice clean house – doesn’t that just feel so good?
- The internet and earning a living on it
- My health, my children’s health, John’s health, and all of our well being
- Having #firstworldproblems
- Fresh Coffee
- Trulia.com, Realtor.com, and Zillow.com
- Abcmouse.com keeping Roey quiet so I can eat alone 🙂
- The existance of Elmo
- Kaya loving her Jumparoo just as much as Roey did. It’s the BEST!!
- John’s new job and side hustle(s)
- My phone being so freakin’ cool (I just realized I can talk to it and it will listen to me!)
- Another vacay coming up on the horizon
- Only having one load of laundry to do 🙂 — And for Flylady.com on that front
What are your goals? What are you grateful for? Share! And visit the other Mind Right Monday participants too!