And top o’ the week! It’s Mind Right Monday time again. Link up with us! Stay accountable. Just post your goals for the week, and what you’re grateful for today and pop your link into the linky tool below. (Look, we got fancy this week, you can add a picture! Awwww sooky now!) Don’t forget to use the image below (or create a cuter one so I can use it too lol) and link back to OKDani!!
Goals for the week:
- Figure out rebranding and get to work on editorial calendar
- Make more printables for OKDani Subscribers
- Create “school-time” area and list of “needs”
- Get all laundry washed, folded and put away
- Make all doctor appointments
- Start Xmas shopping for lil “token” gifts
- Enjoy time at my parents’ house
- Practice parking!
- Set up checkups/appointments and run a million errands
- Make editorial calendar for TheFitMomsClub (big change here!)
- Make printables for OKDani
- Do my paper scanning project that I keep procrastinating on ::avoids eye contact::
- Go through Roey’s toys to pare down for giveaway and make space for Xmas stuff
- Be more intentional/organized with Roey’s “school” time
- All laundry and clean the floors in every room
- Make some changes to my weekly schedule
Not so good this past week 🙁
Accountability 2: (I’m copycatting from how Lashawn did hers)
- I’m going to continue keeping the house a bit cleaner than usual, making it a habit.
- I’m going to continue being more intentional with teaching Roey. I’m already noticing a difference!
- I’m going to figure out the best weekly routine to get everything done without making me crazy
I am super duper grateful for:
- Black Friday! And all the savings!
- Health insurance
- My son and daughter (to be)
- Family and friends
- My comfy bed
- John working again
- Getting more writing gigs
- My kindle
- My brain
- Naptimes and Bedtime for Rohan
- This book I’m re-reading
If you don’t have a blog, or don’t feel like dedicating a post to Mind Right Monday, just leave a comment below with your #1 goal for the week and what you’re most grateful for right this very minute.