Happy Mind Right Monday Linkup! Feel free to join us! Post your goals/gratefuls along with the image above (don’t forget to link to OkDani.com!) and add your blog link to the list below! Definitely visit the ladies who link up to offer them support and encouragement also!
Goals for the week:
- Set up checkups/appointments and run a million errands
- Make editorial calendar for TheFitMomsClub
- Make printables for OKDani
- Do my paper scanning project that I keep procrastinating on ::avoids eye contact::
- Go through Roey’s toys to pare down for giveaway and make space for Xmas stuff
- Be more intentional/organized with Roey’s “school” time
- All laundry and clean the floors in every room
- Make some changes to my weekly schedule
I am Grateful For:
- The health and well being of my friends and family
- The opportunities coming my way via blogging, and making money from my blog
- Insurance people sending a cleaning crew here soon to get the smoke stink out of here
- Roey’s fever going away, and cold looking like it’s leaving too
- Blasts of energy I’ve been getting lately! Hooray!
- Being 21 weeks pregnant with a healthy baby girl
- John being able to walk much better and with less discomfort
- Christmas music and the holiday season in NYC
- Rohan’s increasing attention span
- Paperwork scanning project that I didn’t do last week
- Go through my clothes for keepers/givers
- Keep downsizing and clearing out apartment (even though we’re delaying our move – I’ll expand on this later)
- Start working on my new project: The Fit Moms Club (so excited)
- Practice parking
- Clean the house top to bottom
I didn’t practice parking at all. #fail. And that paperwork project is being procrastinated on like never before…#superfail. but I cleaned the house up a whole lot, cleared out several huge garbage bags full of giveaways and junk, and downsized my closet, and roey’s closet bigtime! My new site is coming along slowly but surely for the January 2014 launch. YIPPEE!!
All in all it was a good week, I even got some reading in….for pleasure. *gasp*
Leave your link to your Mind Right Monday post! If you don’t have a post, or don’t have a blog, just put your #1 goal for the week and a couple things you’re grateful for in the comments below!
Sign Up for the OKDani Newsletter to receive a goodie that will help you with your Mind Right Mondays!