We’re back!! Mind Right Monday has returned and I hope you’ve returned to link up with all of us goal setting grateful girlies! All you have to do is pop the image above onto your blog, list your top goals for the week, your gratefuls, and then come link up back here at the bottom of this post!
OK, Here goes…
My Goals for the Week:
- Get all paperwork scanned and put into an external hard drive – This will take an eternity 🙁
- Start packing and tossing stuff – I cannot wait to move. You have NO IDEA.
- Have dedicated work time during Roey’s nap and in the evening when he goes down
- Drive & park a lot. – My dad took the car to FL so no driving test as planned, it’s now at the end of this month
- Find out babyh2.0 gender and go through Roey’s old stuff for what to keep and what to give away
- Go through my clothes for what to keep and give away
- Go to goodwill and give a whole mess of stuff to them
That’s a busy week.
I am Super Grateful For:
- John’s foot healing up and his hobblearound abilities
- Moving to warm weather near my family very soon
- My son’s health and the health of the little nugget inside my tummy
- Feeling comfortable driving (despite not being able to park to save my life)
- Good TV 🙂 (scandal, boardwalk empire, walking dead, nashville, revenge, …rupaul’s drag race)
- The interwebz and being able to make money from home using it
- More writing opportunities that have come my way
- My parents and their overall awesomeness
- The future
- The present.
If you’re not a blogger (or just don’t feel like dedicating a post to this), not to worry. Just put your #1 goal for the week, and a few things you’re grateful for in the comments section below!