How was your weekend? I’m back in NYC after another pretty good plane ride alone with the littles. It’s cold as hell and I miss wearing shorts and tank tops, but it’s only a few weeks and I’m back to the warmth… for good.
There are SO many huge changes coming in my life and because of this I’m taking it nice and easy on myself for these next 3 weeks.
My goals for the week:
- pack up some, pare down some
- write for OKDani and other projects
- enjoy lots of family time with John and the kids
- workout with Shaun T each day
- get doc appts scheduled for the kids and I
- advertise my free 7 day clean eating group
- take time each day to rest and renew
I’m really grateful for everything going on in my life right now. I feel like I’m giving thanks every minute.
Especially grateful for:
- my children being flexible adaptable lil bundles of awesomeness
- rohan’s vocabulary and sense of humor
- tea. blessed, hot tea.
- new opportunities
- good friends old and new
- my incredible parents and their unwavering support of my harebrained schemes
- John’s support of my harebrained schemes
- getting to make a Christmas list 🙂
- getting to shop for Xmas gifts soon
- Dee, our realtor
- my beloved brita
- Kaya getting better control of her body
- the kids sleeping well through the night now that they’re back in their own beds
- beachbody, blogging, writing, and making money doing it
- extended family
- my phone (aka my mobile office)
- the internet
- my journal
- my new (old) car
- the education I have, both traditional/institutional, and not.
- Winn Dixie’s going out of business 50% off sale
- BlogHer being in NYC next year
- being a weirdo that enjoys budgeting and sticking to it
- being able to run outdoors all winter
- new friends that inspire me
- John being excited about the Florida move
- Thanksgiving coming soon
- big plans and ideas
- follow through
- gratitude lists 🙂 and my gratitude app on my mobile office
- playing cars with Ro
- the holiday season at large
- 2015 around the corner
Join Dear Darrica, Mamademics and I for the best way to start your week!
What are you grateful for?