How are you girls?!
Me? I’m excellent.
Getting a lot handled down here in Florida, and I’ll give you an update later on all my transitions, but things are moving fast and I’m psyched and scared, and happy and terrified all at once.
The kids are doing great down here. My family is loving them up, and taking them off my hands a bunch. This past week I got to meet a bloggy friend I’ve “known” for ages, Lyne of Anointed Heels…. who needs to update her damn blog….but I digress.
OK. I will give a full update for November 1st so no more of that here. Let me get to Mind Right Monday Linkup. Remember you can link up with Darrica, of Dear Darrica, and Danielle of Mamademics or right here at OKDani. (one day I will make a decent image with all of us on it. I swear!! LOL)
My to dos from last week were OK…
Read more than last week – I’ve been so preoccupied
Drink water and eat healthily – drinking tons but eating all the good stuff my gram cooks
Take long walks with Roey – I love this, and it wipes him out for his naptime 🙂
Take a look at some houses and neighborhoods – I have a love/hate relationship with househunting already
Write for okdani – welp, I got a couple posts up last week
Work on beachbody biz – Ummm
Deep condition hair – Ummmmmm
Do a bleepetybleeping youtube video – See…what had happened was….
OK, this week’s goals are:
- House-hunt like crazy
- Get licence and car stuff situated
- Book return flight to NYC
- Write for OKDani, clients, and external blogs
- Return to my boo Shaun T (I skipped an ENTIRE week – Gunna start Beta over 4 weeks)
- Make a fitness journal youtube video (some extra accountability for my ass)
- Do lots of playing and nature walks with Roey
- Find a blog designer to do some simple stuff for me
I am super duper grateful for:
- Beachbody income
- Blogging and writing income
- Chase Freedom card points
- Savings (lol, can u think I’m in money mode this morning lol)
- Extended family
- Choices and Freedom
- Curry chicken, rice and peas
- My mom’s hellfire hot sauce
- John missing us like crazy
- Having a family I can lean on
- A play by play recap of Walking Dead lol
- Target….and target sales 🙂
- Focus T25 patiently waiting for my return
- Being productive
- My health, my gram’s health, my kids’ and extended family’s health
- Breast pumps
- Belli body lotion
- Modern technology and the beloved interwebz
- Bluehost solving my issues real quick!
- Getting and giving compliments
- The future, the immediate, beautiful, exciting, terrifying future
- My potential beachbody coaches planning on joining my team
- Looking up and seeing stars at night
- Not being scared of lizards
- Beachbody training calls, they really make it easy for me lol
- John’s faith in me
- My awesome parents
- My lil bro doing well at school (he’s almost 19! gulp)
- Chipotle ::look::
OK…I’ll go on forever cuz I’m in that kinda mood. I’ll stop here, but please share! play along. If you’re not a blogger, you can just comment below with your #1 Goal and #1 Grateful for the week!