Good Morning Girls!!
How was your week? I hope it was faaaanfreakintastic. Let’s see… a few highlights from the OKDani household…:
Roey did some cool artwork…I was impressed because it was the first time he drew a truck that actually looked like a truck!
He also had the coolest bathtime ever… John popped some glowsticks in the tub and Rohan was in heaven!
Kaya got a new dolly:
And she suffered the gender confusion of being a second child in a hand-me-down household:
I baked something from scratch!! You have no idea what a big deal this is. I’m no good with measuring and being precise with cooking so baking always annoyed me. Too exact. But yoooo….. these blueberry muffins tho?!
OK, On to Mind Right Monday!!
- write, write, write, write
- read a book
- take more pics of the chirrens
- begin 21 day fix
- get this blog lookin right (well, almost)
- make more money than last week
- do more arts n crafts with Roey
- book flights to florida
- workout and drink tons of water daily
- get more items organized/packed/given away/sold
- Organize Roey’s homeschool stuff more
Yeah, so…I pretty much kick ass.
My goals for the week are:
- write a lot
- return to youtube
- clear out more stuff
- get my beachbody stuff together
- take more pics of the kids
- workout daily and drink tons of water
- stick to clean eating
- get some yoga in
- get my meal plans online
I am super grateful for:
- my amazing children
- modern technology
- beachbody coaching
- the jumparoo
- new kindle (paperwhite)
- the blog world
- allrecipes.com curing my food boredom
- the walking dead returning 🙂
- hotwheels and matchbox cars
- my coach