Happy Monday Everybody!
It’s that time again. Time to take control of your week and also to give thanks for what’s going on in your life right now.
Here are my lists.
Goals for the week:
- Workout Every Day
- Finish Application Essay
- Get Transcripts from York
- Kick ass on my Interview
- Get more interviews scheduled
- Chores: laundry, tidy up, groceries
- Apply to Jobs like crazy
- Cook some lo-carb meals to freeze for John (he’s atkins-ing)
- Solidify more wedding stuff/Schedule more for October visit
I am grateful for:
- family and friends and wonderful John
- my apartment and being in NYC
- the future
- being a strong woman
- ideas, creativity and follow through
- the internet, my computers and ability to use them
- the park so close to my house
- my bday coming up….ok it’s kinda far, but still!
- my view and the views of others
- good tv coming back soon
- health and the health of my loved ones
What are your goals and gratefuls? If you play along feel free to take the Mind Right Monday logo and post on your page. Just remember to link back to me.
C’mon ladies, let’s get our minds right!