How are you lovely ladies?!
My weekend was productive-ish. I realize I don’t have a good scope of all I actually get done. But I’ll share how I’m working on that on Friday for #FitnessFriday. My weekend was pretty busy. I’m lucky that I was able to give the kids to my aunts for most of it. I got some stuff done at home and got to do a bunch of shopping without lil hands grabbing everything. John and I went to a few yard sales, a million stores and out to dinner. I got some unpacking and organizing done too.
You know what I did realize. My “month of love” plan is legit shot to shit. (pardon my french!) The month is practically over! Yikes.
How are you doing on your goals for the year so far? I’m a bit behind. But I’m getting things done!
Last night we had our Mommy Conference, which was going swimmingly, until we lost our feed. Bummer, right?! Well….We’re still giving you videos of all the great content, and of course the fabulous giveaways… Check out the winners here, it just may be YOU!
So Mind Right Monday time.. Let’s see how I did this past week.
- Unpack fully and get lists of ‘urgent needs’, ‘should get pretty soon’ and ‘can waits’ together
- Work more diligently on potty training Ro
- Finally go a week without a visit to the pediatrician *fingers crossed*
- Tidy house (I don’t know how a house can be both empty and messy…but somehow I have achieved that in one weekend)
- Write for BLM project
- Get new water system put in
- Run little errands and get new black pants
- Find a doctor for myself, cuz this being sick stuff is getting ridiculous at this point…
- Get some freaking sleep – 11:30 bedtime the latest
- Take my first run in my new neighborhood
- Spend no money (outside of pants, and the new water system…so… Basically, only spend $2000. #fml #fmwallet)
Not bad. I got my major items taken care of, but I spent tons. Our septic sytem shat on us…literally…and we had to get that taken care of…byebye budget.
Goals for this week:
- Keep “done” list
- Get fully unpacked
- Start preparing for Kaya’s birthday party
- Start Insanity Max 30 (yeah…..)
- Work on writing projects
- Work on Roey potty training
I’m grateful for:
- Friends old and new
- My home! *squeal!*
- Short commute
- Having big goals/dreams
- Home depot
- Yard sales
- My brother
- Doing taxes
- Baby wipes
- My comfy bed
- Publix deli sammiches ::avoids eye contact::
- My car
OK, It’s your turn!!!