Happy Monday Errybody!
I successfully reached my goal of 4 posts/week for November. Just thought I’d share that.
So let’s see…
I’m going completely crazy with everything going on and all the complications I’m hitting from every freaking angle. I think I’m going to find a doctor to give me the strongest xanax prescription available.
Moving from New York to Florida is hard work. And with two lil ones, and trying to keep a business going smoothly, and clients engaged/happy, whooweee. I’m so grateful for my family. So many changes all at once. If I ever say I want to move again, just gently punch me in the face and snap me back to reality.
Things are coming together though. Househunting is no fun, but it’s coming along and will pay off soon. Got a wierd lil health concern, and a new j-o-b that are flipping me upside down tho.
I’m going to take it easy on myself this month as well so this weeks goals are:
- Make it through the week alive
- Keep my kids alive and happy
- Don’t find a xanax peddler
- Exercise every other day
I hope I can make it!
I’m really grateful for everything going on even though it’s stressful right now.
I’m uber grateful for:
- My amazing extended family coming thru like the wu
- Kaya semi-weaning herself
- Money (lol,…but for real tho)
- My phone (aka my lifeline, office, and assistant)
- A new job
- Having my car down here in a few weeks
- Les Mills Pump & Insanity Max 30
- MLS listings
- Social media
- Dr. Browns bottles
- Holiday sales
- Friends who get it (and those that dont too)
- Clear nail polish
- My computer being a trooper
- Having my special pillow to sleep on
- Cozy socks
Make it a great week, ok?!