Before anything else, please don’t forget to enter to win $200 cash in our giveaway!! CLICK HERE TO ENTER
How was your weekend? Mine was semi-relaxing, just hanging out with the family, and semi-productive, getting stuff in gear for a few projects. I’m glad it’s monday though because I have about 4 thousand phone calls to make today between 9 and 5.
OK let’s get to it. How did I do last week:
- Post to OKDani at least 3 times – Done!
- Be physically out of my bed before 5:20am each day – Failed! But a good fail, I was out before 7am all but 1 day 🙂
- Daily workouts (Piyo and BodyBeast combo) – Done/Failed!! LOL – I am doing Bodybeast and mixing more T25 in so I can lose more belly!
- Continue with herbal teas (ONLY! no more coffee or lipton w/ milk) – Done!! Can’t believe I quit my stuff cold turkey!)
- BlogHer’14 prep – Done!! ordered cards, got sched together, etc.
- Read a book (this one!!) and do the activities – Done!! It’s really a great book, I’m going to keep referring to it through the month and beyond
- Do something nice for myself – Done!! I took a lil mommy break and had tea, watched the godfather and chilled while everyone was sleeping
- Do another faux minimalist clothes overhaul/downsizing – Ummm… Failed
- Get back on my beachbody and writing grind – Done!! I’ve got a new challenge group scheduled, and as for writing…well…ok I failed that part.
Not too bad!! I have a really big week this week, and heading to BlogHer bright and early Thursday a.m. so I have to shove a lot of ‘to dos’ into 3 days. *gulp*
This week’s goals:
- Post to OKDani 3+ times
- Chronicle my BlogHer journey via pics n vids (come with me via instagram :))
- Take some time to chillax while child-free
- Enjoy a hot meal in PEACE
- Go through applications and enroll people in my challenge group
- Read a book
- Pack for BlogHer BEFORE Wendesday at 11pm 🙂
- Clothes overhaul/downsizing
- Work on beachbody challenge group curriculum/content
- Start Writing again 🙂
- Wake up 6am daily
- Workout each day – Bodybeast / T25 / Piyo Core
It’s going to be a great week!
I am extremely grateful for:
- Roey and Kaya and their sweet relationship (look)
- My family’s health, my health, the health of my clients
- The internet and making a living using it
- Having options and making good choices
- Kaya being a good sleeper
- My phone
- Fruits & Veggies, and Roey being an adventurous eater
- Moving to Florida eventually
- Child free vacays
- Blogging and the big ol blogging community
- Working out and getting stronger
- Online recipes
- Virgin America
- Having a backyard
- My mom n dad
- Roey’s increasing vocab and independence
- Friends old and new
- The future