Happy Monday!! How was your weekend? Mine was painful (had bad migraines since thursday) but productive (got a lot of stuff packed up to give away). Yesterday was my first pain-free day, and we went to my mom’s for a nice bbq. I took zero pictures, like a dummy. My dad took 2:
OK Let’s see how I did with last week’s goals:
- Start my free 7-day challenge group – Did it!!
- Post to OKDani at least 3 times – Failed, sadly.
- Daily workouts – I skipped a couple days (and guilt-free at that!)
- Start planning for BlogHer’14 – Started, I have so much to do!
- Do something nice for myself – Ummm I painted my nails!
- Increase water intake – Dit it!! (This also kinda counts as doing something nice for myself, doesn’t it?)
- Read a book (this one) – Read it, and didn’t like it much at all. Too…diety…versus…lifestyle/way of eating but still going to be pescetarian for a while until I man up and give up fish.
This week I’m going to do much better. I am back home now so I will be trying to get Roey back on his routine here, and deal with Kaya’s ever changing daily routine as I can.
This week’s goals are to:
- Post to OKDani at least 3 times
- Be physically out of my bed before 5:20am each day
- Daily workouts (Piyo and BodyBeast combo)
- Continue with herbal teas (ONLY! no more coffee or lipton w/ milk)
- BlogHer’14 prep
- Read a book (this one!!) and do the activities
- Do something nice for myself
- Do another faux minimalist clothes overhaul/downsizing
- Get back on my beachbody and writing grind
I am extremely grateful for:
- Having a great time in Florida
- My chirrens
- Working from home
- John and our marriage
- My cozy bed
- Kaya sleeping through the night (well, 9pm to 5am (ish)
- Bad summer TV programming
- Blogher coming up
- The interwebz
- Everyone poppin out babies these days!
- My kindle
- My parents
- Warm weather
- Skillz to pay da billz
- Vision boards
- October vacation! (Florida & a baby-free cruise!)