Happy Mind Right Monday, girls! Hope you had a great weekend.
Happy New Year (again)
I had a pretty good year. It was up and down, with a few more downs than usual, but my ups were WAY more significant than ever.
- The birth of my daughter
- My son turned two
- Celebrated 4 years of marriage
- Relocated from NYC to Florida
- Started a new life as a working-mom/entrepreneur *GULP!*
- Started the home-buying process
- Finally got my license and started driving
I think that’s a pretty big year.
My 2 resolutions for 2014….totally didn’t make em.
I was supposed to use my big girl camera and get my sexy back…. Remember? (HERE!)
My poor camera barely saw the light of day this year… and as for getting my sexy back…. well….
But for my goals (really, just To Dos) for 2014, I did em:
MY TOP GOALS FOR THE YEAR:
- Give birth to a healthy baby girl – Done!
- Laugh and smile a lot each day – Done!
- Get spiritually centered – For the most part!
- Nurture my marriage – Tryin!
- Be an intentional mom to Rowboat and Newbaby – Done and continuing to.
- Downsize/pare down life/belongings – Done!
- Cultivate relationships – Done!
- Grow my business – See…what had happened was…
- Improve financial standing – Well, I did…until this move and home purchase
- Improve health habits – Done and continuing to.
I did good!!!
Whatchu know ’bout that dance of joy? #perfectstrangers #80s #imold
Now on to 2015!
I resolve to be outdoors in nature a lot, like…every day. Even if it’s just a walk around my own yard picking a few weeds.
And… (quick side eye to my self)
I resolve to *cough* get my sexy back…. LOL I’m done with birthing children. I will NOT get pregnant this year. So now’s the time. Momshell status, here I come!
As for my 2015 Top Goals (to dos)
- Buy a home and fix it up bit by bit
- Improve my financial standing
- Deepen my spiritual practices
- Nurture my marriage
- Be a kickass mom to Kaya and Roey
- Relaunch my life/wellness coaching business
- Have visible ab definition (first I gotta get hernia surgery, fml)
- Develop my Florida social circle
And since this is Mind Right Monday, I’m going to list my gratefuls too:
I’m super duper grateful that
- We are close to owning a home and some land
- My marriage is growing stronger
- My children are healthy and well
- My extended family is gracious and generous letting us squat
- I have more independence
- Kaya has weaned
- This blog exists and you lovely people actually read it (love you!)
- The Blog Action Planner was made, I’m loving it.
- Scandal and Walking Dead come back soon #judgemeifyawanna
- Roey loves reading/books/learning
- My curls weren’t damaged from all this damn coloring I’m doing
- My dad gave me a car
- 2015 is going to be so brand new and adventure-filled
- Tho things are tumultuous right now, they’re getting better and better
- Everything hard is only temporary 🙂
What are your resolutions for 2015?
What are your goals?