Happy Monday Girls!!!
I hope you had a great week and are ready to start a new fantabulous one!
This past week was my first on the new job. Lots to do, lots to learn and I’m just grateful for it. Although ultimately my plan is to be a WAHM, I am going to keep this job until that’s feasible.
My operation is going well. This past week I didn’t work out very much, but I ate really well and was active with a few walks and a light bike ride.
As for my goals from last week:
* Workout 5-6 times – No such luck! I did have 3 20 minute walks and 1 20 minute bike ride though
* Continue to eat healthily – Awesome! I had a really good eating week. Mostly clean!
* Kick arse at the new job and make a good impression – I guess so! We will see how it goes.
* Buy one necessary work clothes item (uh oh) – Well…I’ll tell you about that tomorrow.
* Work on writing and submissions – Notsomuch
* Order business cards – Didn’t even think about it
* Start spring cleaning – I totally did. I’m making great progress
* Find networking events to go to – I totally didn’t
* Find a 5K to run in – Forgot all about this
* Homework for classes – I did some of it! Yay! And it’s spring break so I have more time.
* Work on business plan – I did!
* Go get beautified: brows, mani pedi, hurr did (color and trim) – I beg your pardon?
OK so the week could’ve been a bit more productive..but the new job (and aunt flo) took up most of my energy. No excuses, I’ll do better this week.
This week I plan to:
- finish website
- buy cards
- find networking event
- do business planning
- continue spring cleaning/clearout
- spend some qt w/ john
- dinner w/ a friend
- find my goddamn passport
- workout 5 times
- eat super healthy and take vitamins
- get to bed/wake up early
- drink water like it’s my job
I’m super duper grateful for:
- family and friends
- john’s sister’s generous gift
- books and the internet
- my new mindset
- new job
- my/family/friends’ health
- honeymooning soon
- choices and options
- this wonderful universe
- freshdirect at work
What are your goals for the week? What are you grateful for? Play along! If you post it on your blog come back and let us know!