I think I’m taking it slow this week.
My goals are:
- finish Xmas shopping
- finish my clothes project
- enjoy my week
- do well at work
- hit the gym 3 to 4 times
- drink water like it’s my job
I am grateful for:
- my family and friends being so wonderful
- a supportive husband
- mom n dad getting us a living room set (total surprise!)
- the book Harmonic Wealth by James Ray
- the internet
- my family’s health and well being
- my mentee
- above and below
- burts bees chap stick 🙂
Weekend was lazy just like I needed. I was pretty sick all last week. I’m the kind of person who likes to let a cold run its course instead of take too much meds to keep all the gross stuff in. So needless to say I was hackin and coughin and sneezing and generally feeling like poo. This weekend I rested up and read in my bed. (okay, and maybe did a lil shopping from bed too) It was perfect.
I hope you all have a fantastic week. How was your weekend? What are your goals for the week and what are you grateful for?
DONT FORGET TO ENTER THE BEAUTYJAR GIVEAWAY!!!