It’s that time again!!
Here’s hoping you had a fabulous weekend that felt really long, and that your work week is productive and flies by!
Before I do my new week, let me check my old one:
* Clear out my apartment some more – I did, I put 3 more bags of clothes out and also gave away a few more books.
* Switch Summer/Winter Clothes – I did! Then yesterday I dealt with a 90 degree day. ::sigh::
* Write like crazy – Well, I did a little bit
* Finish up applications – umm…..
* Get some interviews scheduled (actually, get a call from the finance place saying I’m hired! – that’s the real goal!) – Well, I didn’t even apply last week and I didn’t hear back yet. I am going to do a lot of applying this week though. However, I have an interview today, and will be meeting with another agency this week too.
* Prepare for Vegas trip MAJORLY – This was the biggest chunk of last week and I got tons done thankfully. A bit more to go though.
Not bad, Dani, not bad.
My Goals for the Week:
- Finish Application to the one school I’m applying to for January – let’s hope I get in lol
- Workout – do something….anything…
- Clear out the apartment even more – I’m gunna end up a minimalist lol
- Make list of wedding to-do’s and get ’em done – start workin on vows
- Get eyes checked and new contacts – why do I wait until I’m at my last pair?
- Apply to jobs like a madwoman
I am ever so grateful for:
- almost being a wife
- my mom and dad
- all friends and family
- blogging and the blogosphere
- the internet
- open minds
- vision boards
- papa johns pizza
- health of me and my family/friends
- education options
- the future
- john’s cooking
- the park nearby
- internet TV
How did you do last week and what are your goals and gratefuls for this week? I hope you have a wildly productive week! If you’re playing along with Mind Right Monday, let me know!