You already know what’s up.
- get all my work handed in on time for class (my term is ending!)
- get prepared for next term (books, etc.)
- yoga class 2 days
- eat well and drink water like it’s my job
- don’t get caught writing my research papers at work
- have a cheapie date night with Johnnyboy
- Family and friends, old and new
- My job, the benefits, the time to do schoolwork, and the free food 🙂
- Health of my family and friends
- 2 Bosses being out all week
- Time and my conscious manipulation of it
- Savings and the baby fund starting to look like something decent
- The incredible power of the universe/source/spirit/god
- coffee 🙂
LInking up with My Pretty Pennies again:
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on date night with John at Mobays – it was delicious though.
2. Today I am thankful that I have 3 days left to finish one of my research papers, and that I got pizzaid.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was watch a downloaded movie while snuggling with my baby (planet of the apes. it was good!)
4. I will consider this week a success if I spend $20 or less all week, and get to the gym 4 times.
5. If I had today off I’d probably BS online till noon and then start writing my papers and doing my homework. (fun fun fun!)
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I am thankful ___________.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. If I had today off _________.
I hope you all had a great weekend. I went to a BBQ on Saturday at old family friends house which was really nice and I just did schoolwork most of the rest of the weekend. I did have time to watch the 2 hour premiere episode of Bachelor Pad though ::hangs head in shame:: And tonight if I get 5 pages written I’m treating myself with last night’s episodes of True Blood & Big Brother.
How was your weekend? What are your goals/gratefuls? Link up girls!