Before I get to my May Goals I’m going to check up on April. It was a decent month. I have LOTS to do for May Goals but I will only list a few here.
- Get a muthableepin’ haircut for the love of God!! (and decide whether i’m perming again or not)
Blog steadily here and on my beachbody blog Start eating healthier and drinking more water Fatten up my teeny baby girl with only the finest breastmilks Return to Youtube
- Secure an incidental sitter and a twice a month cleaning person (thank’s John!)
Visit doc and get cleared to work out
- Take a walk all alone – no baby strapped to me or pushing in a stroller
- Finish my new vision board
- Create some sort of schedule so I don’t go completely insane
Lose some of this baby weight somehow
- Start working on sponsorships for BlogHer
- Book all my summer travel so my anxiety about prices is relieved
- Learn a magic spell to get rid of these hideous stretch marks
The things I didn’t complete are all in progress, I did take a walk alone…but it was May 1st lol, I have my haircut scheduled, and well, there is no magic spell for the stretchmarks so I better just get used to them.
Overall April was pretty good. I felt very behind, the entire month, but I had to just release that and realize that in my new normal, balance has to be redefined, and prioritizing and scheduling is even more important.
- Do my T25 program fully, and eat clean for the most part
- Get registered for a summer class and start strong
- Interview and hire the sitter we’ve narrowed down to
- Get participants for my next beachbody challenge group: Shakeology and Clean Eating
- Earn more via blog/beachbody/writing than I did last month
- Decide on Roey’s 2nd birthday celebration
- Plan Trip and Book flights to Florida
- Give a bag of clothes/items to goodwill
- Switch out summer/winter clothes, and Kaya’s newborn/1-3 month clothes
- Get a pro mani/pedi/eyebrows / haircut
- Document my fitness journey on youtube
- Have a date night with John
Ummmm totally unrelated…. can we pretend it’s April 30th for a second so this next picture is still relevant:
What’s your #1 Goal for May?