The year is half over!
Looking at my goals for 2013…I have a lot of work to do! I’m on track for the most part though:
1. Be more intentional, open and consistent with my spirituality practices than in years past
Absolutely! Doing really well with this one actually. My meditation practice is grooving, my LOA practice is daily, rounder and feels great, and I’m preparing for a return to yoga.
2. See my Florida family twice at least, see more of my other side of the family during the year
On track. Saw them back in February, heading back later in the year for my gram’s 80th bday.
3. Get in better than pre-baby shape
On track! Just s-l-o-w-e-r than I expected.
4. Earn $XXXXX from my coaching business, writing and blogging combined
5. Have $XXXXX in down payment savings, $XXXX in Roey’s account and $XXXXX in personal savings
Not on track…but still hopeful!
6. Be consistent with blogging and grow OKDani.com and LongNaturalHair.info
On track for the most part, except I’ll be taking my hair blog down since I’ve consolidated the posts here on OKDani.
7. Keep Roey a happy, healthy baby and be an intentional, “on purpose” mommy.
Trying my very best!
8. Launch my business site by June 1
Fail. Looks like August 15th will be the likely date. Making good progress though.
9. See different sets of friends at least once a month, visit my parents twice a month at least
Doing OK on this. I dont necessarily see every set of friends, and I’ve released some friends that proved to be toxic, but overall i’m doing well on this. And I see my parents a bunch.
10. Take a vacay with and without baby boy.
So far took the vacay with him, (cruise w/ baby boy) and hoping ::fingers crossed:: that I can go to BlogHer in Chicago without him.
11. Date my husband and keep the romance alive….or leave him for this guy. (either or)
Fail. I dont even remember what John looks like. Yo….it looks like I’m gunna end up doing the latter item above…unless we make a turnaround this half of the year. We babyproofed our marriage, but didn’t lifeproof it.
12. This is a maybe goal: Get preggo during Oct-Dec 2013.
Maybe Dec 2013-Mar 2014. Despite what I say.
13. This is a maybe goal: Return to the traditional workforce by July 1 (only if I really really really have to lol)
No longer a goal. I’m enjoying being a blogger and life coach and sometimey freelance writer. F Corporate America for now.
July is going to be busy. I’m slowly getting BlogHer obsessed. Roey is requiring more and more attention during the day so I feel like I have to shove all my work into his nap times and after he’s down for the night. I told you before WAHMin’ aint easy, but…damn.
A few of my plans for the month are:
- Be consistent with my workouts and water consumption
- Write 20,000 words (whoa…that’s humungous…i’m scared but I’m gunna try)
- Be more active with youtube channel and social media
- Push forward with biz website and projects related to it
- Find a way to go to BlogHer without the baby
- Do better in all areas of my life than I did last month. Continuous Improvement