Oh girls, I wish I was still on the mexican beach drinking virgin mexican drinks and soaking up the mexican sun, but alas after a week away I am back…to the grind….sitting at my desk trying to be productive at work, looking at the 339 emails that were waiting for me and not sure where to begin. ::sigh:: I wanna go back to playa del carmen….like…now.
Alas it is impossible.
Anyways, linkin up w/ My Pretty Pennies again today.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on rent not included, we spent a bunch on massages last week but the rental car was probably the biggest expense
2. Today I am thankful that I have a job and savings and a workable budget.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was going super fast and catching air on jumps with my muddy ass ATV in the jungle of cozumel.
4. I will consider this week a success if I do my new no-spend plan. June 6 to November 1. GULP!
5. One of my pet peeves is Oh where to begin?! Today I’ll say stretching out the ends of your words like Paris Hilton and making everything sound like a question.
What about you?!
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I am thankful ___________.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. One of my pet peeves is _______________.