Happy October Everyone!!
Never thought I’d say this, but… I miss the October chill of New York. It’s just one constant summer down here. (Not complaining. I love the heat…and humidity… yeah I’m that person.) I just miss the sweater and boots weather. I miss the light trench weather. I wear shorts all the time. No that’s a lie. I wear gym clothes all the time. BUT… if I weren’t in gym clothes, I’d be in shorts ALL the time. 🙂
September was cool. It was a fresh start for me (Like I mentioned here)
- Restarted exercise after my hernia surgery
- Enjoyed being home with my two lil munchkins
- Attended Blogalicious for the first time (I’ll recap it, I swear!)
- Turned 34 years young 🙂
- Got revved up in business
My goals were to:
- Get in a groove w/ SAHMing – Done!
- Pare Down House – Done and still in progress
- Make Biz plan for duration of year – Done!
How was your September?
Now October is here and I’m ready to take it on! I sat down yesterday and went over my plans for the quarter. I have a lot of work ahead, but all good things for good reason. I’m excited. I won’t bore you with it all though, just a tiny bit:
My top goals for October:
- Health/Fitness: Gym 3x week and do ab challenge
- Business: Launch new project and increase email list.
- Home: Continue to Simplify and Beautify
- Family: More outdoor time as a group
I don’t exactly have a special focus word for October, but I will use: Grind! Cuz I’m on mines. (yes, MINES)
Scope-tober and Abs-tober are two backup words tho 🙂
I’m doing these two Periscope Challenges:
And I’m also doing this Abs Challenge along with the hot mamas in the free Momshells Facebook Group. Join Us!!!
What’s your #1 Goal for October??